Saturday, July 19, 2008

I love kids!


Awwwwwwwwwwww!


Ohhhhhhhhhhh!


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Hi friends!

I received from my good friend Momoko this great award!



Thank you so much! I´m feel honored! You made my day!

In accordance with the rules set by Arte-y-Pico I must clearly state THE RULES...so grab a pawtini and make yourselves comfy...here you go...
1) You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve  this award for creativity, design, interesting material and  also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award
5) In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES.

I will pass this award to Abby, Hershey and Kaci, Kodak, Kess, Sami and Baylee.

Have a great weekend everyone!

woof
Thor

24 comments:

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Thor -

Thanks for the award. You are such a good friend. We hope you are having a pawsome weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

River said...

Congratulations on your award! You deserve it. And all the hugs from kids you can stand!

love & wags,
River

Lorenza said...

Hi, Thor!
I know how much you love your sis!
Lovely pictures!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sami & Baylee said...

Thor thank you so much for the award you gave me and Sami! We are so excited, it is our first award. Thank you...your the best!

We love kids too, aren't they the best! Our you with your Sis in the pictures? I love when mommy takes pictures of me with my sis Allie! Great pictures you both look so happy!
Kisses Baylee

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, those are some heartwarming pictures. You sure do love kids! I like kids too & babies.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Abby said...

Hi, Thor...

It's not hard to see that you love your little sis...I think she loves you a little, too...

Congrats on the Award...You sure do deserve it...

And, Thank You for passing it on to me...I will Blog about it later today or tomorrow...

Abby xxxooo

Yogui said...

Enhorabuena Thor... Sabía que te llegaría tarde o temprano porque tú también te lo mereces.
Patita
Yogui

BrandytheGreat said...

Hi Thor! I dont like children! Well, im just fine with them..they're loud and noisy and annoying. aikss.

Anonymous said...

Hi Thor, you are such a big softy with children. Your pictures are soo lovely.

Congratulations on your beautiful award you truly deserve it, your really are one in a million.

lots of licks

xox

Unknown said...

thor amigo
felicidades por el premio..
y estaras feliz hoy no??? Piquet y massa en el podio...

lametones

Andra said...

Good job on your award!! Love the pics of you and your sis they are pretty in the sepia tone!!
-Luke and Liesel

☮momoKo said...

Hi,Thor!Your cheeks are soft.

Nano Frontera. said...

qué buenas fotos! Felicitaciones por tu premio!!

i said...

Aaww...that's a sweet picture!

Congrats on your award!

Charlie Daniels said...

Congrats for your award. Great photos.

Cheers

Charlie

Hero said...

Congrats, Thor! I don't like little boys very much, because of some bad experiences when I lived on the streets, but I love little girls.

Aggie said...

Thor,

It is so nice to meet you. You sure are sweet with the kids. I just jump all over them and lick them to death.

Paw at you later

Aggie

Deetz said...

Oh Thor, those are awesome photos of you and the human kiddies. I just love em
Deetzy

Van Dog said...

Que bonita sequência de fotografias...
E parabéns pelo prémio!

Clover said...

Super cute pictures, Thor! I am a little afraid of kids, myself. I bark at them! Oops!
Love Clover xo

Dino and Family said...

Thor,

These pics are lovely! Both of you are very photogenic!

Love, Dino

Kodak the Eskie said...

Thanks for the award. Great pictures!

Hugs, Kodak

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Congrats, Thor.
You well deserve it!
You two are darling and adorable!

Kess And Her Mama said...

Thanks Thor. I've been away and will put it up real soon!