Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love play tennis ball!

Olá Amigos!
Hi Friends!

São Paulo parece um deserto! Estamos há um mês sem chuvas. O clima está muito seco e há muita poluição. Acho que também vou precisar de uma piscina como meus amigos que agora estão enfrentando o calor do verão.
São Paulo seems a desert! We are a month without rain. The climate is very dry and there is much pollution. I think I will also need a pool as many friends who are now facing the heat of summer.

A situação atual na minha casa é esta.
The current situation in my house is this.

Thalyta no computador.
Thalyta on computer.


Stephanie na TV.
Stephanie on TV.

E eu, esperando pacientemente que uma destas garotas venha brincar de bolinha comigo.
And I, patiently waiting for that one of these girls will play ball with me.

*suspiro* Que demora!
*sigh* How delay!

Enquanto isso, vou brincar sozinho!
Meanwhile, I will play alone!

Bom para morder !!
Good for biting!!

Eu não vou te machucar!
I will not hurt you!

Adoro esses fiozinhos que ela tem !!
I love these threads that it has!

Hum, isso cheira bem !!
Hmm, this smells well!

EU ADORO MINHA BOLA DE TÊNIS!!!!
I LOVE MY TENNIS BALL!!!!

Após aquilo eu tive um bom tempo jogando bolas de tenis com minhas irmãs.
After all, I had a good time playing with tennis balls with my sistas. =)
woof
Thor

22 comments:

Yogui said...

Thor, a mi también me gustan las pelotas de tenis... muchas veces, mientras veo jugar al paddle en mi casa, pienso hacerme recogepelotas, pero nunca me llaman... debe ser que mi boca apenas se abre para que la pelota entre en ella arf, arf, arf...
Muy bonita la foto que has puesto al inicio de la página..i love it!
Un lametón para tus "irmas"... pero que dejen de hacer cosas y comiencen a jugar contigo ¿OK?
Patita
Yogui

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I like to play with tennis balls too....well, they are smaller cat tennis balls. I hope you got someone to play with you.
--JB

River said...

Aw, we'll come play with you! and since we don't like tennis balls you can have them to yourself while we play.

love & wags,
River

Clover said...

Hi Thor!
Sorry your sisters won't play with you. I love tennis balls too, AND it is raining a lot here lately, so you are more than welcome to come and stay with me!
Love Clover xo

Lacy said...

w00f's Thor, we got thunder boomers and lightning in the afternoons..did the girls ever play ball wiff u, me wooda played..

b safe,
~rocky~

Van Dog said...

Ainda bem, Thor! Quando for assim, podes sempre atirar a bola mesmo para a frente delas?

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We love tennis balls too. Louie doesn't like the fur on them so he strips everyone we get bald.. He just ignores them if they are furry.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Thor,
Thanks for congrats.
Your sister Stephanie has beautiful eyes!
Thor, I will learn Spanish thru your blog!
Hugs and Kisses.

Charlie Daniels said...

Tennis balls are good fun .. for a while .. then they just seem to go flat and fall apart for some reason! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Hero said...

I love tennis balls too! When nobody is playing with me I love to kick it around like a football. You should try it sometime.

Sami & Baylee said...

Thor, I have a love for tennis balls too. Wish I live close by cause I would play ball with you. You have 2 hooman sisters? I have only one and she is 10. My hooman brother is 16 and he is going to take his driving test tomorrow, I can tell you Mommy is a little bit nervous! Hee hee.
Kisses,
Sami

Lorenza said...

Hi, Thor!
The same happens here in my house. My grandma does her crafts. My grandpa reads the newspaper. My mom is on the computer... and me?? I am not to good playing alone so... I take lots of naps!
Glad you have your tennis balls to entertain yourself!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Andra said...

You sure look awesome in your hat!!!

i said...

I know the feeling, Thor! I'm good at playing with my rubber ball on my own too! :-)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh the tennis ball sure is a good toy. I hope your sisters play with you today

~ Girl girl

caniche vagabundo said...

Que bom que é brincar com as irmãs!

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Thor -

We have just gotten bombarded with rain the past two days. You are more than welcome to take some of ours.

We hope your sisters finally played ball with you.

We think you look handsome in your hat.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Deetz said...

Oh Thor, bark at those kids and tell them to go and play ball with you...bark until they get irritated...lots of laughs...
I just love seeing pictures of you.
You are adorable
Deetzy

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i hope u can play under the rain soon

Abby said...

Hi, Thor...

Tennis balls are the best...I love to run after them after my Mom throws them...

I hope you sisters played with you for a long time after TV & the computer...

Abby xxxooo

the many Bs said...

hi Thor, we love tennis balls too. we would love to come and play with you. playing ball is the best fun ever, but it's more fun when you have friends to play with you.

woofs.

Anonymous said...

ok that's fine, i just made many fresh emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info