Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I got awards!

Hi everybuddy!
I received an award from my maltese's friends Riley and Star!
The Riley and Star's Friendship Award!
They said "we would like to give to all our friends who have always been there for us and support us no matter how crazy we get!"

Thank you so much Riley and Star!
You can count on me!

My good friend Teal'c awarded me with the Happy 101 Sweet Friends Award.
I have to list 10 things that make me happy and do one of them today! It's ok!

CAR RIDES
GO TO THE DOG PARK 
TOYS ( TENNIS BALLS, ROPE TOYS, STUFFIES)
MY FAMILY
This is my silly daddy trying to put chicken mask on me
or alligator mask
MEET NEW FRIENDS( FURKIDS AND PEEPS)

PLAY WITH THE KIDS
HOOMAN FOOD
(ESPECIALLY CHICKEN, PIZZA, MANGO) 
MY BLOGGER FRIENDS
TAKE BATHS( THIS MAY SOUND ABSURD FOR MANY OF YOU) 
  WEEKENDS
  TREATS

Thank you so much Teal'c!

 
My good pal Twinkie gave me these lovely awards!
Thank you so much Twinkie!

Miley brightens my day with this award!
Thank you so much Miley!

Have a great day everyone!

xoxoxo

19 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on all your beautiful awards, Thor. Sorry we have missed a few of your posts, but you sure gave us some beautiful pup photos to see. We thought that one of the sibe was so cute. Mom says there is no way she could pick up one of us boys, but Ciara is still light enough that she can do that and get lots of sloppy kisses.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Caiara

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Congrats Thor on all your awards!
You love baths???? That is absurd!

Sam & June

Molly the Airedale said...

We know that Lorenza loves baths too! We sure don't!
Congratulations on your many awards, Thor!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Martha said...

Hi Thor, many congratulations on your wonderful Awards.
Good work on the tag too.
We would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Happy Easter.
We will be away but look forward to catching up with you on our return.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Yogui said...

GUAU!!! Cuántos premios... merecidos todos, por cierto
Patitas y Enhorabuena
Yogui

pd: Que encuentres muchos huevos de pascua arf, arf, arf...

Sagira said...

Wow, congrats on all your awards Thor!

JacksDad said...

The chicken mask is great! You'll have to remember that when it become HOWL-oween! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your awards. I know you deserved them all, and I proved it BOL You're the first furiend I've noticed who did a photo-list and I loved the novelty.
Twinkie

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Cute pics! Congrats on the awards--you deserve them!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on those pawesome awards!

Thanks fur sharing the pikhs too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cloud the Wonder Dog said...

That's a great list of 10 things, Thor.
Did you know I like to take baths too?

Luv,
Cloud

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Thor,

Well you can't have much more fun then that! We luv ya buddy so have a grrreat weekend!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

koko said...

That's a long list of awards, Thor... Congrats!

Licks, hero

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your Awards, Thor!
Yes! I love baths too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm late getting here so I will give my encore congrats on your awards!! Enjoy your Thursday!!

Amber-Mae said...

Congrats on all your awards Thor!

Love licks & Hugs,
Solid Gold Dancer

How Sam Sees It said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Sam

Anonymous said...

Yes, quite

Anonymous said...

I recommend to you to come for a site on which there is a lot of information on this question.